The boys’ residence is situated on a little rise at the eastern side of the campus right next to the forest. Close by are the church building, a multipurpose playing field, the gymnasium and grasslands. Volleyball, soccer, basketball, badminton, kickboxing and stick fighting are regularly offered in the gym.
A big atrium reaching up to the first floor welcomes visitors. The atrium also serves as a social meeting room Stairs lead from the atrium to the living quarters for the boys and the „Juice Bar“ where once a week the young people prepare and sell snacks and non-alcoholic drinks. The adjoining room of the “Juice Bar” has tables and chairs and a piano.
- Comfortable lounge suite, a table tennis, a soccer table and a big screen that can be rolled out for movies and television broadcasts of soccer games in the atrium
- Day room with TV
- Two well-equipped weight rooms with wall mirror, training devices and punching bag
- Billiards and air-hockey room
- Small workshop for repairs, hammering and sawing
- Kitchen for cooking and baking
- An internet room with seven workstations
- A laundry and drying room with three washing machines and a tumble dryer
- Outdoor table tennis
- Bike shed
The house has single and double rooms. In general, we accommodate new boys in double rooms. Contacts are made quickly and social skills are supported. Every floor has its own sanitary facilities with showers and lavatories; in addition, each room has a small washing facility.
Every room has beds, tables, chairs, wardrobe and shelf as basic equipment. The students bring their own bedding and personal things that make a room comfortable and cosy, for example plants, cushions and other decorative elements. A detailed list is handed out at admission.