- The current schedule will be posted at the beginning of the tournament.
- Rules and tournament mode
As far as possible we sleep in the classrooms at Marienhoehe in Darmstadt. The classroom reserved for your teams will be marked by signs on the classroom doors. A limited number of mattresses are available; please let us know how many you need.
From Friday till Monday, breakfast and dinner are provided in the Marienhoehe cafeteria. On Saturday, lunch will also be served there, on the other days you can take packed lunch at breakfast time. Serving times are listed on the schedule. During the tournament, warm and cold snacks and beverages will be sold at the snack bar in the gym.
The fee is 35 Euro per person. It covers accommodation for 4 nights at Marienhoehe, meals for 4 days, T-shirt, awards and other competition expenses. The fee is due on your arrival date and must be paid before the competitions starts.
Please contact Viola Dedio-Kulessa
Equipment to bring
- Mattresses (we have a few available, sign up for them!)
- Personal equipment
- Sportswear, gym shoes with white or non-staining soles
- One volleyball per team (minimum)
- Whistles for the referees
All games will be played in the Marienhoehe gymnasiums. Click here for directions to Marienhoehe.
Changes possible at short notice.