International students from different countries come to our school to take their high school diploma - in German, "Abitur". Studying in a foreign country can be exciting and challenging as well. We have compiled the most frequently asked questions for you. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.

  • You have to be at least 14 years old.

  • You need advanced language skills in German, a minimum of B2-Level is required.

  • You need a valid residence permit for the time of your stay.

  • You need a German-speaking contact person and legal guardian living in Germany.

  • You need a place to stay at during school vacation.

  • You have to comply with our regulations of not smoking, taking drugs or drinking alcohol.

  • As we are a Christian school, it is important to us that you take part in our morning and evening devotionals and that you are open-minded towards religious topics.

International students live on campus and are provided with all meals. For more information about the residences see here.

As our dormitories close during school vacation, you need to provide for an external accommodation. For an overview of the dates see here.

If you are interested in applying for admission, please send us the following documents:

  • curriculum vitae
  • letter of motivation
  • school reports of the last four school years, translated into German or English
  • language certificates in German of an approved language school (a minimum of B2-Level is required)
    name and contact information of an approved language school at which you are planning to take your German course
  • name, e-mail-address and phone-number of a German-speaking contact person and legal guardian living in Germany
  • address and contact information of the external accommodation during school vacation

Except for language classes, lessons are generally conducted in German.

See here.