Schulzentrum Marienhöhe is situated in the middle of pastures and forests on a hill between Darmstadt and Eberstadt.
Surrounded by nature, our campus complements our daily school life with a relaxed and restorative atmosphere. The well-kept grounds are used in summer not only for recreation but also for studying space.
Students and teachers at our school have an environment that is stress-reducing and health-promoting. We expect a careful dealing with nature and the facilities for value retention. Our buildings are maintained in a sustainable way.
- soccer field with artificial turf
- track and field facilities
- tennis court
- freeclimbing tower
- school garden
- traditional orchards with wild bees home and nesting boxes
- chestnut yard antique fountain
- pathfinder fireplace
- well-kept green areas
- 3 school buildings
- 2 student residence houses
- administration building with media library and cafeteria
- main building – historical monument
- 2 gymnasiums
- church building
- 4 workshops
- 5 residential buildings