The girls’ residence is situated in the middle of the campus close to both school buildings and at the same time embedded in a park-like environment next to the forest.
The house has several floors with a central staircase. Right at the entrance there is a notice board with general information, news and current offers for leisure activities. The access to the dean’s office, central meeting point during recess and in all other situations, is one landing higher. About once a week, the office is the room for the popular second breakfast during the first recess with freshly baked bread rolls and sweet and savory spreads.
- Day rooms on all floors with piano and TV
- Two modern and well-equipped, kitchens for cooking and baking
- A laundry and drying room with three washing machines, one extra spin dryer, one tumble dryer and ironing facilities (irons can be borrowed)
- Fitness room with stereo equipment, wall mirror, ballet barre, training devices and punching bag
- A cozy prayer room for personal devotionals or for small groups
- An internet room with nine workstations
- An additional computer room without internet access to work on presentations etc.
- A laptop that can be borrowed on a daily basis
- Selling of snacks and drinks
- Big games collection
- Balls, table soccer, table-tennis bats and badminton rackets can be borrowed
- Spacious bike shed for bicycles and mopeds
The house has single and double rooms. In general, we accommodate new girls deliberately in double rooms to help them to get acquainted quickly on one side but also to support social skills on the other side. New girls also live normally on the same floor so that a sense of togetherness can grow.
Every floor has its own sanitary facilities with showers and lavatories; in addition, each room has a small washing facility. Day rooms are also situated on every floor, equipped with piano and/or TV.
Every room has beds, tables, chairs, wardrobe and shelf as basic equipment. The students bring their own bedding and personal things that make a room comfortable and cosy, for example plants, cushions and other decorative elements. A detailed list is handed out at admission.